All About TrackMyGrades.com
At TrackMyGrades.com, your security is not just important - it's a priority. Students' names and grades are private information and we treat them sensitively.
Our servers use the highest level of encryption available and all data is protected by a firewall.
The servers which we store the data on are backed up throughout the day, everyday. We understand that your job is teaching, not worrying about security - TrackMyGrades.com helps make that happen.
The TrackMyGrades.com servers use the same type of encryption as all of the major online banks.
The same level of security used to protect bank accounts and credit card numbers as they travel across the internet is what we use to encrypt student names, grades, and your personal information.
- Only registered users who have specified an email address and password can access the system
- After three (3) unsuccessful login attempts, you will be notified by email and your account will be locked out for 30 minutes
- Passwords and credit card numbers are stored with the highest level of encryption available
- Your data is stored on firewall-protected servers and backed up automatically everyday
- Our equipment is located in a secure data center with 24-hour on-site guards, video cameras, and multiple biometric hand scanners are required for entry
- Redundant high-speed Internet connections, uninterruptible power supplies and back-up generators will ensure that the system is available 24x7
Get started by taking a free 30 day trial, or take a test drive with fictional data.
Secure Member Login
30 Day Free Trial
Sign up for the free trial of TrackMyGrades.com for unlimited access to all of the Online Gradebook Software features. Sign up today and try the site out free of charge for 30 days - no credit card required.Start Today